Author Topic: More Tax Money For Illegal Aliens  (Read 1290 times)

smallengineshop

More Tax Money For Illegal Aliens
« on: August 23, 2024, 06:51:29 PM »
First the government encouraged illegal immigration, then they opened our borders so anyone including high profile murderers could simply walk into the country and stay. Next, it was free transportation by bus or plane to any place in the United States that an illegal alien wants to go, then came free welfare, free room and board, free cleaning service, free food and free medical. Now it's $30,000 towards a new home in some areas. Nope, you can't qualify if your an American citizen living in Oregon. This is only for illegal aliens paid for by American tax payers.

Did you ever wonder why Joe Biden strengthened the IRS with thousands of new agents, and with more guns and ammunition? Could it be that our government is anticipating more American citizens will stop paying their taxes because more and more people are seeing how foolish and corrupt politicians are with the money we're forced to give them? I don't know, but the problem the West is having with illegal immigration and open borders hurts the nations where this is happening and it's traditional people. It's intentional! And it's not primarily for a 'vote,' it's to disenfranchise traditional people and destroy traditional nations. I've never heard Barack Obama complain about needing more votes, but I can't count how many times he expressed his hatred, directly or indirectly, for traditional America. Their hatred for us knows no bounds.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 07:40:02 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.