Author Topic: What Is Going On?  (Read 2032 times)

smallengineshop

What Is Going On?
« on: August 05, 2024, 06:07:32 PM »
I remember seeing Tommy Robinson online, and in the news about 10 years ago. He was popular and his message was always about 3rd World immigration into Britain, but then he disappeared. He just vanished. Immigration has only gotten worse for Britain, but where was Tommy Robinson for the last decade? Now, I see video clips of him everyday along with clips of Muslims and traditional Brits rioting. Why is Tommy Robinson back on scene and what is he doing and who is he doing it for? I don't know what is going on here, but it doesn't feel natural. People usually don't organize and start rioting on their own. It takes organization and financial backing. And why aren't UK authorities doing anything to protect traditional British people from Muslim attacks?

The West is controlled by people hell bent on creating as much confusion, division and violence as possible, and everyone should be considered a pawn in their schemes. In public they will say their against violence, but their policies and values are the reason for the violence.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 08:06:10 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.