Author Topic: America Has Changed  (Read 1275 times)

smallengineshop

America Has Changed
« on: July 16, 2024, 06:18:09 PM »
The Left always sold themselves at the most compassionate and loving people, but now that they control everything in America they feel comfortable enough to be honest.

After the attempt to assassinate Donald Trump, I've witnessed the famous comedian actor Jack Black's band yell to the audience "don't miss him next time," referring to the attempted assassination. Countless X posts online relaying the same message from ordinary people to more high profile ones. A firefighter in Philadelphia, lost his job after posting a similar comment about the assassination attempt. The BLM chapter in Hartford, Connecticut, posted on X that an Antifa shooter wouldn't have missed Donald Trump. You could go on and on talking about leftist X posts wishing the assassin was successful.

It makes you wonder what the Left is willing to do if Donald Trump does win the presidency again. What will America do if the Left actually succeeds in assassinating Donald Trump? Are we inching closer to a hot Civil War? I don't know the answers to these questions, but I do know leftist values and ideas have made America a more divided and volatile place to live. Traditional America was not like this in the 1980's.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 10:47:18 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.