Author Topic: Another American Murdered By An Illegal Alien That Shouldn't Be Here  (Read 1205 times)

smallengineshop

Joe Biden and his administration will argue that illegal immigration is good for America, but reality paints a different picture. Illegal immigration has resulted in innocent Americans being hurt.

The first video shows a young woman strangled to death by a unvetted, illegal from Ecuador. That makes 3 dead girls within a few weeks murdered by illegal aliens in NYC. A healthy country that cared about Americans would never allow this person to get within 2000 miles of New York City.

Second video shows a gang of Venezuelan illegal aliens with guns robbing a jewelry store in Colorado. It's another violent crime that never should have happened in America.

Third video shows a Venezuelan gang member, and illegal alien that gunned down two NYPD officers. He actually testified that gun violence against cops is part of his culture. Do you think Venezuela is glad this person is here instead of back home enriching his own culture with violence and death?

I could show more videos, but I won't. This is enough to make my point: Illegal aliens allowed to stay in America by politicians aren't good for America at all. Illegal aliens are not 'refugees.' Illegal immigration benefits a corrupt, power seeking, ruling class, while Americans pay the price for political corruption in money and blood. This has been happening for decades.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 06:47:00 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.