To create your free biz.nf website you will need to go here:Biz.nf Free Webhosting
Once there, click on Sign Up for a free hosting account and fill out the necessary information to create an account. You don't need to use your real name or address, but you will need to use a good email address to activate your account. I recommend using your real name and address in case you decide to purchase your own URL at a later date (having your own URL will help people find your website), but you can change your account information at a later time. Once you have your account created, than login and you should be at your Dashboard control panel. Follow the instructions below to get your website working:
1) Click on Hosting Tools menu, than click on Domain Manager.
2) Click on Create a Free Subdomain.
3) Type in the name of your new subdomain (what you would like to call your website), than click the create button and your subdomain should be created.
4) Click on the Hosting Tools menu, than click on File Manager.
5) Double click on your directory, which will be in the same position as the directory pointed to in the photo, and will have the same name of the subdomain you created earlier.
6) Click on the upload button.
7) Click on the "Click to select files" button, and choose your webpage file that should be saved on your computer. Make sure the file is named index.html.
Click on the Upload button, and your webpage file will be uploaded to your free web hosting server.
9) To see your new website, go to the Hosting Tools menu and click on the Domain Manager. In the Domain Manager you will see a link that says "Open Website". Click on the link and it will take you to your new website.
If you have any problems or need help with anything, you can post your questions on this forum and I will try and help you ASAP.